Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Journal of SSEAYP 2008 (Day 23-24)

12/11/08 – Day 23 – Not in a mood to write my journal!! Pits off with one of the Mapy!

13/11/2008 – Day 24 (Home Stay & Taman Mini Indah Visit)

Morning wake up late, sleepy n lazy, took breakfast 8.30a.m. Preparing for home stay, Attire C1. Today we will know who is our home stay mate, hoping to get more then 2 home stay partner so that will more fun.

Morning assembly at 9.15a.m at dolphin hall sits by contingent. Py’s with luggage for the home stay today after the institution visit to Taman Mini Indonesia. I was so shock to know that Siti SPY will be mine home stay mate in Indonesia, I seriously scream, and all Mapy was make joke of me. I seriously shock!! I don’t know what to say. Wann and kak ida was laughing, I also start to laugh. When I scream, all py’s was looking at my face. My cabin mate also was smiling at me, Lillian!!

Just decide to ignore what ever!!! Will wait for her to say hello 1st!! After assemble we need to be in SG group to the Department of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Indonesia. Took bus and I really pits off with one the SG member! She is so wana kena from me!!! I really hate her! She so pits off!$%^&$%*(%__*#$(*#(@

Reach the office by 11.00 a.m. All 360 py+ NL we given angklong each one. I was so excited with the angklong and it made 100% bamboo. We will play angklong, the traditional music instrument of Indonesia

I really enjoy the session; we sing and play the angklong and it so cool. The serve lunch and after that we continue with playing angklong. After this we will go to Taman Mini Indah for POC. Each contingent shall performance and we will go to performance bhangra dance tonight. Here we will meet our foster family. Dinner with foster family and after that change to Punjabi suit for bhangra dance, excited and nervous. 1st POC in Indonesia and we will be dancing infront of all foster parent and PY’s.


sleepy face smiling- Ma28 home mate SPY siti


SG-G the best!!




Tne & Awin


The welcome banner


The angklong!


At JB donout, Jakarta with Siti & Umi,

No comments:

Post a Comment