Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Journal of SSEAYP 2008 (Day 21)

10/11/2008 – Day 21 (Malaysia National Day)

The day has come, no more practice but this is the real show. Malaysia Contingent National Day! I don’t really sleep well, the training yesterday night finish at 12.30a.m.

Tired from home stay + rehearsal make me cant sleep. I almost forget the entire step.
Morning exercise for Mapy was cancel, everyone say they need a rest time. So Fairuz say no need. Took shower and had breakfast. Morning assemble begin as usually, with announcement of CA sub committee need to submit planning paper and there will be a meeting at mermaid saloon at 5p.m. Apperal was beside me, so I told her that I cant attend as today is my ND. She say it ok, and she will update me info, after that our DG-7 at Dolphin Lounge from 10.00-12.45 p.m. I was giving attention on the DG, worried about the ND how if I did the wrong step, rubbish!

Had lunch with kak ida, wann & eifa and other Mapy. Was making joke and enjoy the lunch before our ND. Change to SG t-shirt. The SG activity was fun with a lot of fun and laugh.

It 4.45p.m and the SG activity finish, so all Mapy will be gather at Dolphin Hall by 5 with everything. Hafis open the storeroom and Kak ida & eifa distribute the dress and Linda was in charge of makeup. I took shower and run to Dolphin Hall, I’m committee for decoration. So finish everything by 6.30p.m and get ready for the show that will start at 7.45p.m. Didn’t take dinner, no appetite.

Everyone is wishing everyone all the best. Soma & Alia will be the MC for the ND. Both of them look not ok! The show will start in 10 minute and Soma say he lost his script. He was so pail and was looking everywhere for his scrip. Terry & I search everywhere and I found the script was in the box down the table. He says thanks and that was scary, 10 minute before the ND and he lost his script! Alamak.

The show begins with support for all PY and I almost cry. I was really happy that we did our best during the ND. The felling free is there, no more practice for ND and no more tension. Yahoo!!!!

The ND was a 45 minute performance non-stop and that the best of our contingent. The show really gets a lot of good job knowledge for all of the PY’s. Happy and yoke(TPY) told me that I look beautiful, I was wearing tick makeup, as a stage artist. Say thanks for all the support.
Noodle party!!!! At rest lounge and all noodle are sponsor by Abah!!!



Vynecia Thang


Mapy Macgo Guys


Lan . Ok Fine!!

Mapy Teddy

Kak Ida & my self behind
Miss you all..
Amir,
Beutiful Ladies.




No comments:

Post a Comment