Thursday, February 12, 2009

Journal of SSEAYP 2008 (Day 25)

14/11/2008 – Day 25 (Home Stay & Tour @ Jakarta Metropolitan City )

Wake up, took shower and see new, today 2 of our SSEAYP friend will be interview in Metro news, JPY & CPY. I saw Delia, Zarida & Alia, on the preview, purple team, yesterday we was wearing attire C1. Took breakfast and I enjoy it, a bit spicy, siti love it, she say she love eating spicy food. Grandma cook, jackfruit curry, I cant eat, it a bit gassy, and I don’t want to take the risk to get sick during home stay, will make my foster parent in trouble. Cold sore already make me a bit uncomfortable.

Left home and went back to Taman Mini for shopping batik and visit. Spent 250,000 ruppiah hehehe, if it in RM it less then 100rm. Buy keychain, and shoe, and abi & umi bough for our parent batik, as a appreciation. I only can say thanks, excited actually.

Then we ride the cable car and view the TMII. It beautiful and u can find each of the traditional mini heritages. The weather is hot and stuffy. It maybe we just on board to long, :)



Breakfast di umah, yummy!!


Dihadapan kantor abi (infornt of My foster father office)


Avanza - same us my parent car back in Malaysia

The entrance of Taman Indonesia Indah( TII)

With Siti, Abi, Alia & Awin

The cable car.

Inside the cable car
I was in Jawa Tengah!!

The Kid Wonderland - same as Disney but this is Indonesia
Lunch time, Yummy

We went for lunch, hungry and tired, we only have today to expose Jakarta, us tomorrow we will go to be onboard. Miss my Ms Nippon Maru.

The food was spicy and yummy. Umi told us that she and abi usually will have their lunch or dinner here.

Alia enjoy eating, seeing her enjoy her food, she so cute, and she so pamper with his abi.

Abi have to leave us, he has radio interview at one of the radio station. He is working us a counselor for youth in the ministry of youth and sport republic of Indonesia.
Snack

While waiting for Abi at the building
We enjoy our lunch and rest for a while. It already 2.30p.m and umi decided to walk to the radio station. It only a few block away from the restaurant. While waiting for abi, I just have a rest.

With alia.
It now 4.00p.m and we will be going to Monas now. Monas is one of the landmark in Indonesia. Raining, and I saw a lot of PY’s here. I saw my buddy, Ganesh with her lovely foster family.
Mariemon, and us,,

Monas- with my family,
Monas- indonesia trade mark!
Happy and say to my self that I will miss all the moment spend with everyone, and I sure will cry on the last day of program. When back home, had dinner, Grandma cook, nasi goreng and with snack, took shower and I and siti exchange gift to pass to our foster family

No comments:

Post a Comment