Friday, February 13, 2009

Journal of SSEAYP 2008 (Day 27)

16/11/2008 – Day 27 (On board – SICK! + Diarrhea + what ever!!)

Diarrhea!!! 20% of JPY, and most of PY have suspected to have food poising. I also one of the patient that day, maybe cause the spicy food in Indonesia, Japanese’s don’t really eat spicy food. I just sleep and inform Dahlia my ALY that I’m not felling well.

I told her that I need to rest, Later in the afternoon that will be CA activity and CA head is SICK again!!!! What is wrong with me when there is CA Activity? Coughing and fever + diarrhea, Fell so suck!!

Desmond SPY is quarantine in the clinic, he is worst then we, cant even stand, scary!!

Siti my home stay mate also in the same case, pity everyone lar, but what to do!

Sleep the morning till noon miss my DG discussion also.

Lan my beloved doctor onboard knock my cabin and give me medication. Took and sleep. Wake up in the afternoon, took shower and get ready for my CA. I have to wear mask! Bad coughing. I don’t felling like eating anything.

The activity will be at Dolphin hall, so most of Mapy already they and are excited to do CA today, Henna painting! So there are change for them to draw and expose they talent! I just supervise hehehe. Everyone are so happy.

Pavani is pro, Good Job Mapy love everyone!

Eifa the promo team!

Wow, nabil are pamperd by Soma, Delia & Linda, Cool Bro

Eifa with Ami, she love henna tatoo,,

Me!! SICK again

Pretend to be pro tatoo artist!
Mymamar night!

Sakit2 pun dress up yo! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment