Thursday, February 12, 2009

Journal of SSEAYP 2008 (Day 26)

15/11/2008 – Day 26 (Last day @ Jakarta)

Wakeup early, can’t really sleep, grandma & umi are in the kitchen while Siti still sleeping. Just sitting and spend my last day with them, our trip to Indonesia will be last today, Nippon Maru will depart from the port at 4.00p.m. Grandma was cooking meehon, my favorite noodle with shrimp sambal.

Took shower and I don’t notice my hand was wet, electric shot, I scream and it really scary. The pain was so there, I don’t really enjoy my breakfast, just a cup of tea and a bit of meehoon.

Pack my luggage and abi put it in the car. The journey will take 1 ½ hour depend on the traffic flow. Abi receive a phone call from the cabinet office and he need to be there. So he drive straight to the photo studio. The phone call was from the Minister of Youth and Sport. He was schedule to take photo with his staff at the studio at 11.00a.m. So and siti just wait till abi finish his work. Rest and cant wait to be back on board Nippon Maru.

Missing everyone.











Reach Tanjong Periuk port at 12.30p.m. as abi & umi to wait while me and siti need to change to attire A2 for open ship ceremony. When back to cabin, took shower and just rest for a while, feel so hungry and call siti, she ask me to go 1st, so I when to see umi and just spend time with her. Had my mee hoon, Yummy!

Wann wana me to company to the IPY stall that sell t’shirt and some Indonesia Alumni goodies. Wan buy for me a Nippon Maru Shirt. She told me that her foster mother didn’t give her change to spend her money. Everything was free for her. I was happy for her.
Ribbon Ceromony with siti & henry

Missing the ceromony!

No comments:

Post a Comment