Monday, December 22, 2008

Journal of SSEAYP 2008 (Day 9)

29/10/08 – Day 9 (Medeka Stream + Tokyo Disneyland )

Marina knock my room, she in charge to wake up all the ladies this morning. Queue in front the toilet. Still feeling sleepy. Brush my teeth with my eye still close. V was asking, Kak Yasmin, are you ok? I say yes darling I’m fine, only I still feeling sleepy.

Took breakfast, and we need to bring down our luggage, at the lobby. Our stay in NYC will be until here. I pack my luggage before I sleep yesterday. Their will send our luggage to Nippon Maru, we will on board Nippon Maru tomorrow. All of us can’t wait to see Nippon Maru. After today institution visit we will go to Sheroton Miyako Hotel for 1 night stay.


*waited our bus - to medeka stream
Medeka Stream. Abah will be joining wann & me in this vsit. Both of us ws wearing Jean & Sport shoe with C1.hehehe… Warm welcome and we were served lunch. It was Udon, vegetarian menu for us. I don’t really feeling like eating but I enjoy the red bean bun. The bun is a fresh from medeka stream bakery. The bakery is a place for this disable youth to learn and stand on their feet. The medeka stream provide support and education for this disable.


*hand bell.

We learn how to make bookmark with dry flower, play hand bell, and make woodcraft.
I was given opportunity by Abah to make a thank you speech to the Director of Medeka Stream Toshio Yamashita & Yoshiko Yamashita. Abah said I did a greet job and I was happy with my speech.

The institute visit really teach us how important is family, friend and volunteer support.
We were so impress with the support that medeka family has given to the disable youth.
On the way back to hotel, Ragga, IPY inform Heide that he forgotten his hand carry in the medeka stream. Heide ask him again, do you confirm you forgotten you bag in medeka streem and he say yes. Luckily he notices early, if we reach hotel so no one will go and take his bag. The bus drive turn back to medeka streem.

After collected Rangga bag, the bus takes us back to the Hotel. I can’t wait to tell kak Ida & Hafis about this institutions visit.

We were given room key in the bus. There are 4 names in the list, Kak Ida, Wann, Zaridah & My self.

We reach Sheraton Miyako at 4.30p.m and I was late for the Disneyland tour. We were supposed to assemble at the lobby by 4.30p.m. I run to my room and fresh up as quick as I can and run back to the lobby. The JYP was in charge for this trip is Piro my SG-G mate. The expenses will be bare by our own self. The cost of entrance + subway ticket are Y3, 600. Entrance fees are Y3, 300 and the Y300 yen for the subway.
-Amir, Kay, Kak Ida, Soma, Cikgu Zul, Sunn, Eifa, Henry, Fitri, Linda and my self!! We pay the fees and wait for other to be there. We waited until 5.30 p.m. then all of us walked to the subway near the to the hotel. We change 3 train and it took us 1 hour to reach Disneyland. My camera was running out of battery.
Abah has offer me his new camera that he just bough in Akiabara. I was happy; I have a new camera now. Hehehe.. I told Abah it ok, I scared I will lost it. He say no problem, I still can buy one more. I just smile and say Thanks Abah.

We don’t want to miss any opportunity, so all of us snap photo, Soma also bough a new DSLR camera from Akiabara. The weather was cold and it freezing.







I enjoy the trip, Kak Ida, Kay & Firti four of us when together. We separate with other, we was given only 3 hour. Now already 7.00p.m and we need to be back in front of the subway station by 9.30 p.m. The admin staff has informed that all PY must be back to the hotel by 11.00p.m. We don’t want to waste time and enjoy the golden dream. I was so happy. Cold weather. Most of my pictures are with the sweater.


At last my golden dream come true, Disneyland I was here!!

I was dam hungry, didn’t took my dinner. So I told Piro that we wana drop by 7-E before we go back to hotel. She says ok! Tired and fell so cold. Was holding hand with Kay. Kay bough hot chocolate drink we share. It make me feel a bit hot!.


I was dam hungry, didn’t took my dinner. So I told Piro that we wana drop by 7-E before we go back to hotel. She says ok! Tired and fell so cold. Was holding hand with Kay. Kay bough hot chocolate drink we share. It make me feel a bit hot!.

Soma bought the Mickey hat, borrow and I take photo, Cute but funny!!

When to 7-e and bough some sandwich and drink. Reach hotel about 11.30 p.m.
Fresh up and transfer all picture to Kay laptop. Need to return back the camera to Abah. He may need to use tomorrow, Abah, YL & ALY will be meeting the Royal family & the prime minister for the courtesy call.

The hotel have wireless so, four of us is waiting for his or her turn to use the laptop. Hafis and Kay room in front of our room. Admin room is only 2 doors away and we can’t really make noise. If not Admin will inform to Abah tomorrow morning.

Kak Ida, Wann & Zaridah is the room. Chatting and tell about the trip to Wann, 1st she wan to go to Disneyland but lan wan her to company him to other tour visit.

Show the some of the pictures and told her all the excitement we have, the roller coaster, the popcorn and the Disney character that we saw.

Pidot was online and was chatting with Eifa. Hafis was watching TV. The web cam was on during the chatting with pidot. He say Hafis look sexy without his shirt. I can’t stop laughing. Kay wasn’t not in the room, so I company Eifa. I fall sleep on the couch.

I went back to my room and sleep. We need to wake up before 7.30a.m. Breakfast time schedule at 8.00 a.m. Good Night Japan!! Sweet dream Disneyland!

2 comments:

  1. i misss disneyland tokyo!!!!!! tak tau bila lagi akan jejak sana kan. wahhhh rugi jua tak ikut group akak.tapi takpe, group sy ,kak sun,kak linda, soma and amir ada cerita tersendiri.hihihi kak, upload more photos kat facebook lah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. akak guna lagu tuh rasanya mcm kena gila dgn moment masa tu.. i really miss it:(

    ReplyDelete