Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Journal of SSEAYP 2008 (Day 15)

4/11/2008 - Day 15 (1st MaPY birthday on Board Nippon Maru)

Wake early morning and call Wann & Kak Ida, Today is Hafis birthday. He told me yesterday that he miss his mother and his gf. I also fell the same, not me alone but everyone on board already missing home. Home Sick!!

We plan to celebrate make a surprise for him. We don’t order cake, we was a bit late. So we decide to sing and cheer him up.

I inform all MaPY to gather at the dining hall by 8.30 a.m. and will have our breakfast together. Hafis know that some of us know his birthday date. So we just pretend not to know. We were chitchatting and eating breakfast when Hafis enter the dinning hall. So I wave my hand and ask him to join us. Soon he sit inform of me, I give a signal to sing song together. He was surprise and he almost cry. I cant see people cry, I almost cry because I gone miss all this sweet memory and the moment we spend together.

Discussion continues with the country presentation by us, Hafis the birthday boy, Kak Ida, Wann & my self. In DG we sing song for the birthday boy. He receives so many well wishes.

Discussion session continue with exchange ideas and share experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment