Thursday, December 18, 2008

Journal of SSEAYP 2008 (Day 3)

23/10/08 – Day 3

Wakeup and took shower, everyone gather at the lobby for contingent breakfast. We spend almost 1 hour in the banquet hall. Joke & funny action was along the breakfast, and now we can see Kak Ida smiling and snap photo of her breakfast plate, funny but it was a great moment that cant be done again, as we leaving to home stay today. My SG-G will be going to Aichi prefecture. The journey is around 3 hour by bullet train. After the breakfast everyone need to be gather at the hall by each SG time given. Mine was at 11.00 a.m. and I still have time to go shopping in 100 yen shop that near to the subway station.

I, Wann & Alia walk and the weather was so child n windy. We drop by 7-e to grab some dorayaki, Japanese cake that Doremon Love so much. We fell hungry faster that in Malaysia, it maybe because of the cold weather. I was surprise seeing Japanese still wear mini skirt in this cold weather, maybe there use to it, after all this is the home and beloved country.

We was early, the 100Y shop only open at 10.00 and now it only 9.20a.m. So we just waited at the corner and eat our dorayaki & fresh orange. Chitchatting about the program and about PY’s. hehehe. Soon the shop open I did some note pad & name cardholder.

We didn’t shop a lot as I need to be back to hotel and ready for my home stay. I have to change to A1, we are going to Aichi governmental office soon we reach Aichi.
All SG-G members waited for turn to get into the bus and the Tokyo Station in about 20-30 minute from the hotel. Delia is coughing and has a fever. Reach Tokyo Station and admin staff give SG-G 15 minute to go to wash room or to walk around and need to gather at the entrance at 1.00 p.m. our trained schedule at 1.20p.m. I went to the smart mart and buy a mineral water. The weather are child and dry. You fell so thirst more offend.

All py was there, so I and other Mapy snap some photo in front of the Tokyo Station, I love the photo.




We gather back and follow the Green SG-G flag to the platform. There is 2 flag for each SG. 1 is Green & 1 is in red color. Green mean walk and Red mean stop. Guinness.

We waited for the train, this is my 1st time to take a bullet train, I cant wait!! Snap photo and snap. We all are like paparazzi. Yelah we have not been in Japan before right!!

The train that my SG-G member & I will take is (NOZOMI33), 3 hour to Aichi from Tokyo Station. We were given pack lunch. My 1st pack lunch in Japan, the box was so cute and most of the SG-G py’s snap our own 1st lunch box. I don’t really enjoy the food, it was cold and Japanese food, and I enjoy the drink, orange juice. Delia wasn’t felling well.



The journey was amazing; the train is so smooth and fast. I sited at the window side and the scenery was amazing. I fall in sleep for a while. We almost reach Aichi, in 1 more hours. MP3 was my company during the journey. Most of the py was sleeping so ac usually love taking their friend picture while sleeping.

Reach Aichi Station at 4.20 p.m and it was drizzling. Cold!! Took bus to the Cabinet Office in Aichi, the welcome ceremony will be there.

We were taken to a hotel for 1 night stay and given a dinner allowance Y600. After fresh up I, Apparel, Dedi, Tne & Delia decide to eat at MC’D. Other Py when out to a bar. We were company by one of the local youth to the nearest MC’D. On the way to a MC’D we notice one restaurant that server vegetarian food. So we all decided to eat our dinner here. The food was delicious and my dinner only cost me Y350. Delia is not really feeling well. So after the dinner we decide to go back to the hotel and have a sleep. We have a lot of activity waiting for us tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment