Sunday, December 21, 2008

Journal of SSEAYP 2008 (Day 6)

26/10/08 - Day 6 ( Shizuoko-Aichi-Tokyo-NYC)

Woke up early morning, about 7.30 a.m. the breakfast was served. Pan cake & hot coffee. English style. I really will miss them so much, they really a caring family. The moment we spent is too short but it really memorable.



After the breakfast Puifei and me, arrange our baggage, we need to leave the home at 11.00a.m. SG-G member will be gather inform of the cabinet office that we went on our 1st day in Aichi. There will be a bus waiting for us to bring us back to the train station.


I fell a bit sad, miss home, and I really miss mapy. I was also wondering how is Delia? She must be sad because she was sick during her 1st home stay. We leave the house at 11.00a.m and the journey will take 45 minute. Snap photo of the flat that we was staying! Will miss them.

My house in Japan. :)

My father - driving us.


Saw Delia wear a kimono and I was so happy seeing her smiling. She is feeling much better.




My foster family, mum , dad & subaru. Miss you all.



The train Station- Shizuoko, Tokyo



With delia in the bullet train,


Mouth Fuji, Japan. We saw life in front of our eye it was beautiful. All the py’s was sleeping when I saw and shout mouth Fuji, mouth fuji everyone wake up and ask where! Where! And I shout there, on my left side. Everyone grab their camera and took picture of the beautiful Fuji Mount. The other Japanese passenger was laughing seeing all of us. They must see it almost everyday, but we can see it once in our lifetime.
Reach Tokyo station, late noon. Everyone is tired; I can fell the ache on my shoulder and my toe. I have to wear sport shoes in this weather and the sport shoe is killing me.

The weather is super cold and Delia feeling not well. She still coughing and have a fever. We walk almost 10 minute to the bus. It was terrible; my hand carry is super duper heavy. One of the officers that company us to Aichi offer him self to carry my hand carry. I can just say thanks.

We reach the Olympics National Youth Center around 5.30p.m SG-G is the forth group to arrive in the NYC. The other py’s will be joining us also. I was happy and say to my self, I want to hug mapy when I saw them. I really miss Kak Ida, Wann, Eifa & Alia.

We were given our room key and the scary part is, you will be in room alone. I can imagine the Japanese ghost story. I was given room number 566, 5th floor of the NYC hostel.

We are told to collect our luggage in front of the hostel entrance. Everyone is busy to check his or her own luggage. I collected my luggage and straight when to my room.

The NYC is as the same in Korea. The building, the design, it make me remember the moment I was in Incheong, Korea last 2 years. I saw Sunn and hug her, I really miss Mapy, and the best part is the 5th floor is book for Mapy. Yahoo!!! I hug wann; her room is opposite my room.

So where was sharing our sweet memory during home stay and didn’t notice that we will late for our dinner. Dinner is server at 6.30 till 7.30 p.m.

The night was so romantic. I fall in love with the weather and I really missing him.

I can’t sleep and I knock Wann room. Alia was there. I told them that it really scary sleeping alone in that room. So I ask wann can I sleep in her room together? She says ok. I bring my blanket and pillow sleep on the floor. Good Night Wann & Alia.

No comments:

Post a Comment