Sunday, December 21, 2008

Journal of SSEAYP 2008 (Day 5)

25/10/08 – Day 5

Morning wake quick late, 8.30 a.m. Mummy cook breakfast, rice cake and tea. The rice cake was yummy and for the 1st time I eat Japanese menu breakfast. We were told about today schedule, will be going to local institute to learn more about Japanese tea ceremony. PuiFei & me get ready by 9.30 a.m. We were surprise seeing SG-G member there too. Our foster parent has organizer this tea ceremony. We will wear kimono the Japanese traditional wear. I choice green kimono, the kimono was so heavy and it really unique. Everyone was wearing one, the guys was wearing yukata. Everyone look so cute with the Japanese wear.






We then been server with the Japanese tea, it serve with the sweet rice cake, the rice cake really fell good, but the tea was too bitter.



After the tea ceremony we were teach how to learn the flower arrangement. With everyone wearing kimono and guys with yukata, we really look so cute and sweet.







The visit to the institute was super cool. Then mummy & Subaru bring us to have lunch. We eat udon, it was nice, 1st time trying the Japanese noodle, it was vegetarian. Yummy but I didn’t really finish it. The noodle makes me fell so full.




We when back to home, to take rest and waiting for my foster father come back from school. The next plan is we are going to the family temple & 100Y shop to do some survivors shopping.





At around 3 all of us when to the one of the shopping mall to buy some grocery and food for our dinner & breakfast tomorrow. The shopping mall attached with the largest 100Y in Aichi Prefecture, I was so happy, we were given 1 hour to do our shopping. I did buy some chopstick and some mobile key holder. I also bought a party dress that the Japanese people wear when the hit the gong. It was 300Y.


When back home and get ready to eat dinner. The dinner was home cook, all seafood & vegetable. I don’t eat meat and Puifei can’t eat beef, she is Thai Buddha. The dinner was delicious. We eat and have chitchat.

Puifei and me fell tired; we were going out from morning, so we decide not to trouble our foster parent any more. I just check my email and transfer the entire photo to a CD.
We don’t know that their already plan to go out to play bowling. Around 9 we when to the shopping mall only 5 minute drive from our flat.

I play bowling for the 1st time in Japan, Oh My God!! I can’t believe I did that in Japan!!
Me and Puifei play together, I don’t know how to play, I didn’t event know how to hold the bowling. Hahaha, We really enjoy the bowling session, was fun memorable.


We when back home and we gave our survivor to our foster family. I give them t’shirt, Twin Tower & Pujnabi suit. They really happy with the gift. We also have received give from them.



No comments:

Post a Comment