Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Journal of SSEAYP 2008 (Day 2)

22/10/08

Wake up and look out side and I still cant believed I’m in Japan. Took shower and wear our 1st sport attire. Adidas & orange track bottom, The weather was so child and windy. I love the weather. All of Mapy gather in front of the room and Khairul did the head count. Everyone was there, ya lar 1st day in Japan, everyone is Good Boy & Girl kan!!
When out to the parking lot and do our 1st morning exercise without ex py!! Yahoo!!


We sing, we dance & play 1of the SG game; it was funny and the exercise end with the Malaysia Gempur army cheers!!
After the morning exercise all when to Saga B2 Floor for breakfast. Supprise to see that there is not many py was there, There are still sleeping. Everyone grab own tray and enjoy the breakfast, but Kak Ida still are not felling ok! Her luggage are still going missing!!

We have free time till lunch to go around Tokyo, so we all plan to go to Akiabara by subway. The subway station is only 10-minute walk from our hotel. Everyone had a quick breakfast and gather at the hotel lobby at 10.00a.m. The is shuttle bus service from hotel to the town, so everyone together with other contingent py was queue to wait there turn. I still can believe I’m in Japan yet!!

The bus ride was nice and we took the subway to Akiabara, it took 25 minute to reach, we snap photo and everyone was wearing sweater, it really cold (16-17C).






The subway cost about Y300. I bought new Casio watch only for Y1000. (RM35) I also bought some survivor for ami and office colleague. I spend Y7, 700(RM250). It almost lunch and Wann and I already start to fell hungry so we decide to take away MC’D fillet O fish, as that the only food that we can eat. We meet most of Py’s are buying MC’D too. We must be back to Sheraton Miyako before 2p.m as the 1st ceremony will be start and now it already 1.05p.m and the queue at the bus stop still long. Since the queue is long and the bus is not here yet I decided to call ami, the phone both only beside the bus stop. I manage to call ami and I was so happy to listen to her voice.

The bus took as straight to the Hotel and everyone was running to change our attire to C1. The ceremony start with all the speech and the best of the Welcome Ceremony are the contingent cheers. We did our best cheers,

Tepuk Sekali, Tepuk Dua Kali,
Tepuk-Tepuk-Tepuk-Tepuk ramai-ramai belalang kupu-kupu,
Tepuk biar pandai Malaysia nombor satu.
Oh Malaysia Kepak,kepak,kepak
Aucak aucak Uma wala
Mapy..

Everyone was so impress and I really enjoy all the cheers. After the ceremony, there is our 1st SG meeting and we are given only 5-10 minute. So the hall is so noise with the laugh and the hi , nice to meet you and the exchange name cards. We are requested to gather back at the Hall by 6.15p.m for Welcome Reception with Attire A1.

The food server was delicious, and the decoration was unique. I don’t really eat allot maybe because I still have my fillet o fish in my room. I have not really eaten my burger that I bough early. I finish the fries & the drink, but the burger still on my bed. The reception dinner was so noise with each contingent wana makes best impress to other contingent by doing some cheers! Mapy also not bad, Cheers in Attire A1!! If En Mod knows we did cheers with A1 he will sure ……. !!!! Kak Ida!! Shake ur leg like En Mod (hahahaha)


Contingent photo with member of Cabinet office of Japan



When back to our room to pack thing to send to NYC & Home stay. I send the big luggage bag to NYC and the hand carry bag I will carry with me until my home stay, The bag is so heavy, but I don’t really have much choice. After that we have told by Admin staff that Kak Ida luggage was found! Wann & me so happy to hear that, and at the moment I can see Kak Ida was smiling! At last she found her luggage.

I try to sleep early, still fell the tired of PDT, the moment we think of PDT, we all fell so tense!! The PDT was tiring & really a great experience. Good night again Japan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment