Monday, December 22, 2008

Journal of SSEAYP 2008 (Day 8)

28/10/2008 – Day 8 (NYC)

I sleep in my room alone, wasn’t really felling well, So I sleep early yesterday. Most of MaPY are enjoying the lovely night with private party & dating!! SSEAYP LOVE already in the sky!! I wondering too if I found someone too.. hahaha.. I know that I’m not going to have any date on board. I’m not that cool and not pretty. But I like that PPY cute guy.

Pavani, Misha & I was early before 7 we already there. So we decide to have breakfast 1st. Walk to café and I was not really felling nice, leaving other behind. So I decide to wak back to the hostel lobby to inform other that Abah, Pavani & Misha already in the café. I ask for apologies because everyone was waiting for us. Everyone say no problem but I really feeling guilty.

Eat our breakfast, I was feeling alone and guilty. Amir make a joke and I laugh, I was ok after that. I can just see everyone was happy that no more PDT and Abg Awie, hehehe,

Today schedule is Discussion for the hold day. We are going to meet our facilitator Mr. Heide. The DG-7 (volunteer Activities) for Malaysia contingent is Kak Ida, Wann , Hafis & my self. We already know we are in the same group during PDT and we had made a lot of paper work & contingent presentation. I was lucky to have them in the same discussion group; it will be enjoyable moment and happening group.

MaPY attire for today was Harimau T’shirt and jeans. We when to the discussion group gather I can see most of them are not same SG with me. I was happy, so that we can know more PY’s. Our DG facilitator Mr. Heide introduce him self, he is cute and good-looking. J

The session start ice breaking, I will not forget the moment Hafis make me feel so…….
Ask Kak Ida, Wann, & Hafis what was the incident!!

We where divided to 5 group and I was in group one with 3 JPY, 1 CPY, 1 MyPY, 1 LPY, and 1 local youth. The local will join us for this 2-day discussion session.
We were given some task and did some presentation. Finish the dissucion andFinish the dissucion and we will be going for our 1st institution visit. Wann and I will be going to Medeka Streem, Hafis and Kak Ida will be going to Hijuruku Street to collect garbage.









Contingent meeting at 10.00p.m. Briefing by Abah, YL, AYL, Head of Discipline & Head of Logistic, luggage will be move to Nippon Maru early tomorrow morning.

When sleep early without eating dinner, I really missing home. mp3 was my company for the night. The weather was cold and I can see the Disneyland from my room. I will be going to Disneyland tomorrow, a tour organize by JPY. That is one of my dreams when I come to Japan. I’m going to Disneyland!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment