Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Journal of SSEAYP 2008 (Day 13)

2/11/2008 – Day 13 (Sick on Board)

I wake up early can really sleep. Headache. Lan knocks my cabin and Puifei open the door. Lan asks me if I’m feeling better? I told him that I’m ok. Wann ask me if I want to eat breakfast. I say no! They scold me. I fainted because I didn’t eat my lunch yesterday. I already took shower. Wash my hair. My face still pail.

Wann accompany me to the dinning hall and all MaPY smiling and I can only say I’m ok. I’m ok. I was ashamed I fainted in front of all MaPY.

I want to drink coffee but Lan our MaPy doctor scolds me. Don’t drink coffee, it not good for you’re my heath now. Eat slice of bread and drink a cup of tea.

Assemble at dolphin hall by 9.15 a.m. Today schedule will begin with discussion in the morning and CA sub committee meeting in the afternoon. As the Head of CA, I need to make sure the preparation is done. I have not yet prepared any slide.

Discussions begin with the Institution visit in Japan, Medeka Stream & Green Bird.

Eat lunch and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment