Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Journal of SSEAYP 2008 (Day 12)

1/11/08 (1st Day Sailing + Raya Celebration on Board)

The sail has start and will be stopping at Muara, Negara Brunei Darussalam on the 6th November, 08. Practice start, ND and POC. Head of Culture and the stage manager are person in charge to fix time and venue for us to practice. We have not practice almost 10 day’s, since the finale in Puchong.

There will be SG meeting to discuss on the activities that each SG will contribute and to appoint SG sub committee member in each SG.

I wasn’t really feeling well have fever and dizzy. I didn’t took lunch, feeling like throwing up. Lan give me medication. Feeling better. The GL & AGL meeting decided that the Deepavali & Eid celebration will be today after dinner. I’m the person in charge (Malaysia Contingent) to get ready all the decoration + food + cookies + music. Moel BPY and I have plan for this day before SSEAYP. So he also has organized some decoration and cookies. So Singapore contingent will arrange Deepavali festival and Malaysia, Brunei & Indonesia Eid.

We also need to print brochures and need to past to the notice board of each contingent. I don’t really feeling well. Told lan and he advice me to take a rest

Wasn’t feeling good, told Lan that I will take rest. Took medicine. All Mapy was helping arranging the cookies, and the music.

After dinner I was feeling better and join the celebration. BYP will be having their national day practice from 8-9 p.m and MaPY from 9.00-10.00a.m so we can take turn to welcome everyone to join the celebration.

Singing and make a tu-tu train. Singing the Balik Kampung song!! Oh oh balik kampong hati girang!! Everyone was wearing the dress code, Traditional wear. I was wearing the red batik.




9.00 p.m. is our turn to practice, so everyone assemble at mermaid saloon. Our ND will be on 10th November after we come back from home stay in Brunei. I really forgotten most of the step but with the video, we try to remember the steps back. I can see everyone is tense as in Puchong. The practice start from 9 till 10.00p.m 45-minute show in front of all NL & PY is so tense!!! We only was trained by Abg Awie for 3 day and………. Kak Ida fell so stress!





I start to feel dizzy; I fall and fainted during the training. Everyone was shock and Lan was there. I don’t really remember what happen, when I open my eye lan was asking, Min ok tak? I almost cry but I didn’t. Kak Ida, Delia, Wann, Soma, Dennis was worried. I can’t really stand.

Delia & Marina carry me back to my cabin. I was unconscious. I don’t really remember what happen. Puifei & Lilian was in the room. They were shock too seeing me unconscious. I can’t really open my eye and just slept!

*Alia took the pitcure - awin unconscious.


No comments:

Post a Comment