Monday, December 22, 2008

Journal of SSEAYP 2008 (Day 10)

30/10/08 – Day 10 (Nippon Maru here we come!!!)

Wake up early morning, breakfast together with Mapy! Laugh and make joke. Abah , YL & AYL have left for courtesy call. We are free now! Hahaha!! So I plan to go to 100Y shop to do some window-shopping and to hang around. Today will be the last day for us in Japan. Even we will be back in Japan this December, but from Nippon Maru will be straight to Narita Airport.

After the breakfast we when to the hotel park. It was beautiful, Alia was carring her camera. So she has the entire photo in her camera.
*Will upload the picture soon I get from Alia.

Kak Ida was busy arranging her luggage, so Wann, Alia & me when together to 100Y shop. We have only 2 hours. We need to be back to the hotel to leave to Yokohama Port by 11.00 a.m.

Reach hotel and return our key to the admin staff, assemble in front of the front desk, with all luggage.

Make a phone call to home. Inform Ami that I will going to Brunei and will call her when I reach Brunei. (Our 1st Port of Call)

All Mapy in tebuan t’shirt look cute and smart. The bus took us to Yokohama port and lunch was server in the bus.

Banana, everyone was making joke of it. Guys!! Wandy was laughing until his face turn red! His and Amir stupid joke make everyone was laughing.

From the bus we can see Nippon Maru, Masa san. It so beautiful. I can’t wait to be in Nippon Maru. We reach Yokohama port and everyone can’t wait to be on board Nippon Maru. We were line up in contingent with the Port of Call order. Took opportunity to serve net and take photo of the Nippon Maru. I can’t believe that Nippon Maru is there.





Immigration procedure will be taking about 2-3 hour; I just lay down and close my eyes.
Dreaming of Disneyland yesterday!

Can’t really sleep, noise, I understand they feeling. After the incident in DG, Hafis like to disturbed me. He is cute, but when he is serious, he is like a hungry tiger. Scary!!

When Malaysia Contingent turns, everyone is so excited and waited for our turn. Ganesh and me was at the last, but hafis is really make me feel so…..!! I don’t know what is wrong with him.


We enter the Nippon Maru, the crew welcoming us, by saying hello miss, welcome on board.

My cabin number is 342, I will be a roommate with SPY & TPY. Soonest I get into my room. I was so happy to know bed A was mine. The room was neat and cute. There is a TV, a DVD player, a fridge and cabinet for each of us.





Puifei, Me, Lilian & Fanni.


There will be a lifeboat drill, for all of us. The life jacket is place on each of our cabinet.

The evening we spent with explore Nippon Maru. They’re an ice cream, cup noodle, beer, and for smoker there is a cigarette vending machine.

The dinner serves at 6.00p.m. I really enjoy the food; there is a certificate of Halal, and many choices of food, Long rice, beef, chicken, salad, vegetable, bread, and fresh fruit.

The dining hall was elegant, like you are in the 5 star hotels. There is crew to pour you soup and drinks. I enjoy my cup of tea, missing ‘TEHTARIK’ so much.

It already dark, I fresh up, just hang around with Kak Ida, Wann & Alia. Explore the ship. There was a night call by Admin and we need to be in our cabin by 11.00p.m. There is some rule and regulation on board Nippon Maru.

Administration enouncement!

No comments:

Post a Comment