Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Journal of SSEAYP 2008 Day 1

Continue….

Soon after I wake up, I see true the window and see sky was dark, and it only 5.30 p.m (local time). I call the air hoisters and ask for a fresh orange as alia still sleeping on the seat 32J. Most of Mapy are still sleeping, revenge back I guess. Abah walking around and to sure all Mapy are in good condition. Wann was sleeping and I have wake her up, I was kind of bored, I ask her if she had her lunch, and she say no, I ask why, she say she fall in sleep during the lunch been server.
I told her that I’m hungry; both of us decide to eat lunch together. So I call the air hoisters and request lunch for Wann and my self, J, but I had my lunch early so I have been server with a vegetarian meal and it not as I aspect. The food is cold and it not nice at all. I just finish the bread and the fresh orange.

I continue the listening to the hindi song and fall into sleep again J

Wake up and we are now 1 hour from Narita Airport, Japan. All of us was so happy and everyone has list down what shall I do soon I land in the Airport, hehehe, I just spend all the time by seeing out of the airplane window. I can fell the heat and the fun that all of us will be part of.

We landed to Narita Airport at 7.30 p.m (local time) 6.30p.m in Malaysia. Snap photo and it like a dream come true that I Yasmin Binti Mohammed Salam are now at Narita International Airport, Tokyo. The 1st thing I wana do is to go to Disneyland, J. Everyone is busy with own luggage and head of luggage are counting contingent luggage. I took the trolley and keep my entire luggage together. My hand luggage is more heaviest that my check in luggage.

With all Mapy was busy, sudden Kak Ida was asking around if anyone see her luggage, all of us was shock!! Kak Ida check in luggage are missing, I can just see Kak Ida so helpless. Her luggage that has all her personal belonging is missing. Wann and I try to convince her that we will find her luggage.

L Kak Ida has launch a report to the Airport Police and all of us just wait for almost 20 minute. Masasan the SSEAYP 2008 admin staff already waiting for us in the lobby. Abah has informed Masasan that one of our contingent members has lost her luggage. All of us have be given 10 minute to fresh up as the journey to Sheraton, Miyako, Tokyo will take 1 hour ride.

I can just see Kak Ida face so sad, but she try not to cry and brave her self. We try to support her by give her a moral support as that the only thing we can do at this moment!

All of ur luggage has been loaded into the bus by the airport security. Everyone is excited but only one are not. In the bus Masa san brief on the schedule during our stay in the Hotel. Everyone listen carefully but Kak Ida who seat beside me in the bus are not focusing on the brief, Her face can just show us how is her feeling!

The bus reaches Sheraton Miyako at around 9+, We were given our room key and I and Mei Peng will be in the same room. We were welcome by the Hotel Staff and some admin staff.
Malaysia Contingent are the last contingent to arrived in the Hotel, So you can just see all py’s was there and saying hello & welcome us with a smile.

Soon I enter my room I was so happy to see the bed was so smooth and I jump on it with my A1 J I told Mei Peng that I wana take shower 1st. I took 10 minute to understand all the function as it in the Japaness., hehehe,,

After I took my shower, I feel so fresh and so energy. One of the rule in the brief just now by the admin staff is you are not allowed to go out of the hotel after 11.00p.m and now the clock has show 10.30 p.m. Mei Peng and other can go out as the admin staff has not allowed anyone to leave the hotel that night.
My room is the same line to the admin staff and we are not allowed to make noise. So I just grab my sweater and sleep. The weather at the time we reach airport is 16C. Good Night can wait tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. yeah .. it was my bad experience when i got to know my heavy luggage was missing ... and i lodge a report by my own .. ouh .. so sad sis ... however , u and wan was there to calm down ... really appreciate it ... thx again sis ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. for disneyland .. it was a great experience ... we took photo like crazy .. muahhaha .. best experience i ever had ...

    ReplyDelete